WELCOMING YOU HOME
Welcome to Houston Citywide Baptist Brotherhood Union
HCBBU is not closed, we have been redeployed. Due to Covid-19, our facilities and staff are limited, but we are still doing ministry. Welcome to our family. We are glad you came to join with us. We want to extend this invitation to you for you to come along and become part of our family. Where you feel that you belong, for you are valued by the Lord and He has a purpose for you, He's placed within you special gifts that he longs for you to use, and we, would love to see you grow within your gift with us. For then we all can receive a blessing with what God has blessed us with.
If you need assistance, please feel free to browse our website for more information. You can always contact us at (832) 409- 1757 or email us at email@example.com.
our mission statement of faith
The Mission of the Houston Citywide Baptist Brotherhood Union and Women Uplift is to win the lost to Jesus Christ and strengthen them in Christian Faith. The objectives include winning souls to Christ through evangelism, mission, and education; developing a cadre of Christian Men and Women who are committed to training for leadership; the intense and in-depth recruitment of committed churchmen and church women who are willing to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ beyond the Church walls; studying of the Word, prayer, and special laymen's studies needed for nurturing of boys, young men, girls, and young women in the faith.
Becoming Bible teachers in the home and at Church; and demonstrating Christian conduct in speech and dress that will provide mature role models for young women.
Find Your Faith
The Houston Citywide Baptist Brotherhood Union is a group of consecrated Christian men from different churches under girding all the programs of the Church and Denomination. Reaching out to our youth teaching them to study God’s word to help mold and shape them into vessels that God can use, encouraging fellowship with one another so they can be Godly leaders in their homes, communities, churches, and jobs.
The Biblical basis for the Brotherhood Union is found in the 18th Chapter of Exodus and the 6th Chapter of Acts.
What We Believe
We believe that we are our brother's keeper. We believe in the truth of God's Word, the Bible. We believe that every Word in the Bible is true, that it is the inspired Word of God, and is the authority and standard for all issues of faith and life.
(2 Timothy 3:16, 17; Romans 2:16; Psalm 119:9-11)
We believe there is one God. He is the Creator and Ruler of the universe. He eternally exists in three personalities: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are co-equal and one. He is perfect in His many attributes of holiness, love, power, knowledge, justice, and mercy.
Teach the Word in the home, with a consecrated heart; Following in the footsteps of our Savior, Leading all men to God.
The Fourfold Purpose of the Brotherhood Union
1. To deepen the spirituality of men.
2. To promote religious intelligence
3. To cultivate Christian fellowship
4. To win the lost to Christ
The Policy of the Brotherhood
1. The regard & respect for leadership.
2. To under gird the whole program of the Church.
3. The respect for the rights of others.
4. The absolute duty of each brother to live a Christ like life.
5. The necessity of temperance.
6. The obligation of every brother to pay his tithes.
7. The right of each brother to use his talents and develop his faculties.
8. The indispensability of Bible study.
9. The Christian obligation to witness to the lost.
"My Life God's Way"
Biblical Principles from the Book of Philippians
Philippians 1 - "Our Joy in Troubled Times "
Philippians 2 - "The Power of Humility"
Philippians 3 - "Joy in Knowing Christ"
Philippians 4 - "Peace in the Midst of Trouble"
& A Study of the Names of God
1. GOD can use our afflictions to further the Gospel and exalt the Lord, so we should live exemplary lives in the face of our own afflictions.
4. Righteousness cannot be gained by our works; it is found only by faith in Christ. Therefore, forsake all things just to know him and press toward the goal of spiritual maturity, keeping in view the goal of your eternal home in heaven.
2. Jesus' example of humility challenges Christians to live a life of unselfishness and unity.
3. Believers are to rejoice always, not to worry but pray, and to keep our minds fixed on good thoughts. As you do, you will experience GOD's peace, knowing that GOD will bless your generosity.